THE KEY TO SUCCESS
EACH STUDENT MUST READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT SCHOOL POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY LESSONS
1. All students must carry their valid BC driver's license during all in-car lessons an while sitting on drivers seat of the vehicle
2. Each in-car lesson is a minimum of 60 minutes
a. If the instructor is late, the lesson will commence at the time the student meets the instructor; the full lesson will be provided or the missing time will be added to a future lesson
b. If the student is late, the lesson will commence at the time the lesson was scheduled; no extra time will be added
3. The lesson fee is $80 per 60 minutes
4. All lessons, including packages are not transferable to any party and at any circumstances
5. The lesson fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the lesson
6. The student is expected to complete lessons within 12 months from the date of payment; no refund or lessons will be given for incomplete sessions after 12 months
7. If you wish to cancel a driving lesson, we require 24 hours notice otherwise a cancellation fee of $30 for reschedule. No shows on scheduled lessons will be a forfit of the lesson.
8. In order to comply with physical distancing requirements, and safety of everyone, only the student and instructor will be allowed in the vehicle.
9. The school can substitute instructors upon request of the student
10. The school may substitute an instructor for a lesson if necessary
11. Refund Policy: All lessons / packages purchased are final sale and non-transferable.
12. The school don't accept any installment or upgrade package.
13. Driving test results will vary with each student; the school cannot guarantee all students will pass their driving test and obtain their driver's license
TD Driving School makes all the effort possible to provide student with exceptional service and share our knowledge